So here comes a summary of what I have been up to since the last post on Dec 20th:
- Review and push Ryan Kabir's work on moving some actions from the palette of the big XO icon in the favorites view to the frame, so it's always accessible regardless of which view you are in:
- Kept working on the file transfer UI, lots of polish is still needed
- Added an utility class (util.TempFilePath) that hopefully will remove the temp file leaks we have been suffering in past releases
- Bunch of bugfixing, specially in the journal: #36, #38, #126, #131, #132, #165, #3060
- Lots of work on removable devices in the journal. It should be pretty much usable now without using an index nor ever writing to the device. Performance isn't too bad and it's near to be feature complete
- Change the favorites view to display the last entries for every activity and resume by default when the icon is clicked. There's still quite a bit of work to do in order to not confuse people, specially hint more strongly about naming activities.
Post a Comment